Monday 8 November 2010

Barack Obama visited India


Mr.President came to India after long wait. We were happy that Mr.president the first African-American President of USA will come to India. I'll be always happy to know that Mr.Bachchan is coming to my house.As Mr Manmohan Sing respect Mr.President more than that I respect Mr.Bachchan. I don't have any expectation from Mr.Bachchan. But our Ministers have much more expectation from him. Our Ministers were in dream that Mr.President will come and use his magic stick to make some magic so from next day there will be no Terror in India. Kashmir will be free from Army and people of Kashmir can move freely in there location.







Mr.bachchan is going to come my home then I don't want anything from him. he is coming to my place is one of big thing for me. I will recite that till will live that Mr.Bachchan once visited my house. So why do our people(Neta & Media) have so many expectation from Mr.President. Indo-Pak issue is which needs to be resolved from India & Pakistan. Pakistan is looking from third party intervention from long time but we never welcomed that then why do we need Mr.President to comment on Pak.



Not Happy with Mr.President as he told India has big stake in success of Pak but unfortunately Pak has biggest stake in terror in India. USA helps pak with money so there can be prosperity but Pak use same money to provide training to Terrorist. So Mr.President we don't need stake in success of Pak but Pak should not increase his stake in Terror activity of India. I want to tell Mr.President that Pak is using your money to terrorise India but we don't need terrorist from cross border. In my own country there is lot's of scam and corruption at every passing day. so they will help us to get as down as possible.they will make our speed slow to be Super Power.



I am very Happy Mr.President that you came here to do business deal. I am also Happy ,if India is making profit from your Indo-US deal. We have lot's of Indian who wants to purchase Imported goods with higher cost for them Quality doesn't matter. If they are paying more than others so they are Happy to purchase. I am sure your business houses will make profit from India. We Indian have big attitude. as USA is providing business in India through outsourcing so we'll create some employment at USA with out business deal. Hame Upkar rakhane ki aadat nahi hai.





Goodbye Mr.President,

Waiting for Mr.Bachchan to come,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.