Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding


“Begani Shadi mai Abdulla deewana”



It’s not wrong If I’ll say that Kates and Williams wedding was “Wedding of the Decade.” People all over world were talking about this wedding. Everyone was busy giving his opinion about the wedding. It’s doesn’t matter who is asking the view so I am also giving my opinion.



Many people on net were talking about that what’s so special about the wedding but everyone was watching BBC to take the glimpse of wedding.



I too have got invitation to attend marriage with Raja and Kalamdi but as there are in Tihar so we didn’t able to go to attend meeting and I also failed to reach Tihar as Air India cancelled they services due to strike by Pilots. I am very much sure that I was only person from India who got invited without doing any scam.



Royal family also spent much on decoration of everything as they are above than normal class of people. Let’s hope the Youvraaj of India “Amul Boy” will marry soon so we can leave west behind us in show off.



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.