Tuesday 21 June 2011

Coalition Dharma


We got this line of Coalition Dharma from our respectable PM Shree Manmohan Singh. I found this phrase very good for some of spoke person of congress or any of political party in India. It so easy to divert charges & portrait a clear self image with phrase of Coalition Dharma. You failed do to any action then blame it to Coalition Dharma.





I am ready to be a spoke person for any of Political party in India. I can answer the Question of Arnab Goswami & Rajdeep Sardesai with 100% proof in public domain. What will happen if I'll become spoke person of a political party which is leading government with alliance of other party.



Here are some interesting Question, which are not interesting at all.



Q. There is rape on Minor Girl & later on killed ?

Kamal : I am really sorry & my condolences to the family member of Girl but due to Coalition Dharma we can't take action.



Q. Land ment for widow of soldiers sold to civilians.

Kamal : No one informed me on this as I am also looking for a house in south mumbai but the lottery was close before my joining in party but due to Coalition Dharma we can't take action.



Q. Lot's of money spent on sport event but nothing as per International level.

Kamal : We are India so we believe in Indian level and also I didn't get any share for deals made by concerned person "aaj kal sab akele hee khana chahate hai" but due to Coalition Dharma we can't take action.



Q. People of India need a hardcore anti corruption bill.

Kamal : I can't understand people of India. First they pay bribe to rapid their work & later on demand for probe in others cases but due to Coalition Dharma we can't take action.



I can't write against government or their sub parts and due to Coalition Dharma we can't take action.





Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.