Monday 19 August 2013

Chennai Express - Review



Flim critics surprised from the Box office collection of Chennai
Express. I also read that Chennai Express broke all the records of Box Office
collection. On Social platform people like Bhupendra chaubey, Derek O’Berin,
Ravish Kumar expressed their view on the poor script of Chennai Express. So why
after so many comments from critics and people Chennai Express became such big
success.





Sharukh Khan’s effect was the major reason for the success
of movie. Though few people felt that script was poor but Sharukh stardom made
the movie one time watch. It wasn’t so bad that you can’t go to watch this
movie for one time.





I went to see Chennai Express as Rohit Shetty directed this
movie. I have seen all the Hindi movies of Rohit Shetty till date so I know his
kind of direction and I will give Rohit 4 out of 5 for direction of this movie.
I deducted one point because there was very less Action of cars.




Deepika Padukone’s South Indian hindi was entertaining and
singing of SRK & Deepika’s were also good. I saw everyone on cinema hall was
enjoying that scene. The last song of movie dedicated to Rajnikant Sir was awesome.
Overall movie was entertaining as Rohit Shetty’s fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.