Friday 1 October 2010

Mandir or Masjid - Ayodhya


Allhabad High court gave very good judgement on Ayodhya issue though bigger class of society believe that the judgement is not mature as per law. Do you want to ask me I wanted to see their Mandir or Masjid. Let me tell you frankly that I don't care either Mandir or Masjid will get 
constructed on disputed site.













Younger generation of India mainly the group of 20s to 30s don't care for verdict of court on the issue. I am just 23, have good interest in politics & current affairs. My generalknowledge is also good butyesterday only I came to know that there was 3rd party also name as
Nirmohi Akhara. Let me tell you clearly there are many people who doesn't know actual reason for Ayodhya dispute.



Younger india don't know much about dispute so they care least about verdict.



Citizen of India behaved very very mature way on verdict. India has 
many issues than Ayodhya which need urgent attention either it's poverty or inflation both are increasing like 92-93 riots.



I want to appeal that please close Ayodhya issue and move ahead for growth of India. at the end "Nahi chahiye Mandir-Masjid.Nahi chahiye batwara ! Chahiye thoda pyar thoda thoda pyar chahiye.



I am human

Kamal(no surname,which divide us)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.