Friday 15 October 2010

WHAT I’LL BE ?


I started my career 3year ago at that time I was close to my family, lover & friends. I was a good boy with less of attitude & more helping hands. At my job I was fresher so was not enjoying the work so much as seniors never gave chance to enjoy.



Today after three years not so well but then to I command a good position at my job can direct interact with Directors & some of good biggies in corporate. But today my heart is not same as it was 3years ago. I hardly join my family for chat. my lover too has same complaint that I don’t have time for her. I don’t talk with my old friends.



Today I have lot’s of attitude for everything. I speak totally different than 3years ago but I enjoy my job. But I enjoy my life ?



You will say what’s new in this story ?

My ans : nothing new



I am writing to this as I know there are Lot’s of changes in me from last 3years.major changes are from which I’ll get Lot’s of problem in life as it only 3rd year. What will happen after 10years.



I know all merits & demerits of changes than to I FAILED TO KEEP MYSELF…ME FAILED…TO KEEP SAME AS 3YEARS AGO. Then to can’t do anything for me. I will keep changing with more trouble to life & more profit at work. I don’t know WHAT I’LL BE ?



I would like to say this is the story of most of the people at present. Who are getting promotion at JOB but getting away from family, life & Happiness.





Changing life with trouble,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.