Friday 6 May 2011

Twitter & Shashi Tharoor


Shashi Tharoor crossed the mark of 10lacs follower on twitter, which shows the growing publicity of Tharoor. "Tharoor" Master of words commanding a very good position with new generations with the help of technology. Tharoor's platform of twitter helping him to reach 10lacs people, Who are reading, reacting and suggesting him on every moment.



ShashiTharoor also getting chance to reply the right answers to media with his Twitter platform. There are continuous comments from him on various news in India and World. I haven't read anything about 2G scam on his time line ? I am one of the luck Person who got reply from him on various issues. Tharoor has power to reach 10lacs people at a single time. His words are getting read by 10lacs people.



I think ShashiTharoor is only politician who is using twitter account very well to reach people. No doubt that twitter is full of with people who only take pledge to abuse people but a good thing is always come with bad things. I am sure Tharoor won't bloke anyone on his time line as it'll take more time so better ignore.



I have written a blog on Tharoor once which was replica of Wikipedia as what I wrote was there before but on that also Tharoor advise me to try something new. I have written many posts & log in to twitter to follow Tharoor and later on started with my old hobby of writing.



I know my total page view of blog is not a 2% of Tharoor's follower but I always learn & react with Tharoor. Wish there will be more active politician should be easily reachable like Tharoor so soon India will grow with much faster rate.



Doing Kamal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.