Thursday 25 August 2011

Letter to PM for Anna issue


Dear Prime Minister,



It’s after long time I am writing you letter. I got your last letter written to me. You covered all the issues of my letters. You have covered the point of corruption and scam in your letter reply.



“Ho Raha Bharat Nirman”



My dear Prime Minister please note congress is only party which able to see the Bharat Nirman. On your Bharat Nirman ad I can say you ad agency is very good but please note BJP lost their election after India Shining. I hope you won’t follow the foot step of BJP and will learn something from their mistake.



Anna Hazare is doing fast after fast to get the Right Lokpal bill draft so guilty can be punished. We all know that as being Rubber Stamp you can’t help me much but at least you can read this letter in front of Soniag.



In history of India not a single politician has been punished by Judiciary as government always hide the truth from the Judiciary. Your version of Lokpal will going to help further to your people. So please get the Ann’s draft of lokpal approved.



I know all political community want to be on TOP than Anna but a fact can’t be hide. Please note total political community represents the 54% people of India.



Your quick response on Lokpal draft will help us to know that your government is seriously wants scam and corruption out of system.



Doing Kamal,

Kamal Upadhyay



No comments:

Post a Comment

.