Thursday 9 December 2010

Letter to Prime Minister



Dear Prime Minister,





Namskar,





I would like to congratulate you for your second term as Prime Minister of India. I know you did hard work in 1st term to make your place safe for the chair of Prime Minister. I also know many of your own people & also from opposition did best to make you out.





I am very happy that you managed well with economy in recession time. When people all over globe was looking for job & I was getting appraisal every 6month. I also know you are the best person to handle Indian Economy.





Bahut ho gaya haal chaal ke bare mai. I have few Question as below for


your reply !





Q1. What is the turn over of Black Money In Indian Economy ?


Q2. When Ajmal Kasab & Afzal Guru will be punished ?


Q3. What is reason behind corruption at peak on your tenure ?


Q4. Do you think that Kalmadi will go to jail ?


Q5. What about A.Raja & 2G scam ? Do you think Raja will be punished &


Money will come back to our economy ?


Q6. When cast based reservation will be out from all sectors ?


Q7. When do you think Aam Aadmi will get power ? So he can ask direct Question to you.


Q8. Are you a rubber stamp ?


Q9. Who will be next Prime Minister ?


Q.10 Do you think people will vote you for 3rd term with all charges of corruption & malfunction ?





I know, Mr.Prime Minister that you are too much busy with your work to make policies which will benefit poor "Some Day". Please tell you assistant to reply for my letter.





Thanking you,





Yours Faithfully,





Doing Kamaal,
Kamal Upadhyay


No comments:

Post a Comment

.