Wednesday 22 December 2010

Mediagate



I was thinking to start new business but yes I want to start a business in which I should get more money in short time. My business should run like wine shop i.e 24X7 all days, All weeks and all months. There should be no impact on my business from natural disaster or any other problems.



  • My Business should make money either it's raining, drought or flood.

 

  • My Business should make money either congress or bjp win the election.


  • My Business should run in the time when there is financial crisis in market.


  • My Business should run in the time IPL, World cup(cricket), FIFA, Hockey.


  • My Business should run if there is scam of IPL, Satyam, CWG, Spectrum.


  • My Business should run if there is outgoing & incoming of money from Swiz accounts.

 

All the above means My business should run either it good or bad time for people.I should earn money from everything from birth to death.



Do you know any such type of Business?

?

?

?

?

There is only one business which runs from birth to death from peace to violence from Kashmir to Kanyakumari i.e New channel



Yes, Yes I want to run a news channel. Which can make profit in every season from birth of Nano to death of michael Jackson, from bhopal gas to T20 world cup won by India.

I'll ask for commission to hide truth from people. I'll  ask for commission to expose corrupt people. So Mere Dono Haath Mai Ladu Hai. I am getting money to hide information as well as to provide information.

 

From News channel business I can support to get license from government , to acquire land from government, I can blackmail to put pressure on government.

 

"Chor Chor Mausere Bhai" We follow this proverb. If somebody from our field will be caught in all money making transaction. We are not going to shown single report.

 

Please do let me know either you are agree with me for this business or not ?

 

Not a Corrupt Blogger,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.