Tuesday 15 February 2011

2G & JPC

2G means second generation mobile service or something like that If

you need more details then please file RTI application. 2G is superhit

movie like Dabbang.

2G became hit due to all wrong reason. Public money has been looted in

2G scam. Same license which government sold for 10paisa get sold for

Rs5 in market.

BJP is asking for JPC for the investigation of 2G scam. As per

information 2G was started getting sold free from NDA time but Raja

sold it in Sale ! Sale ! Sale ! Sale !

When I was small. Like something 10year old. My school teacher allow

us to check the homework of other boys. There used to be 10student in

one group. My best friend used be in group of another monitor. I had

mutual agreement with Monitor of my best friend group. As per

agreement he'll never report to teacher that homework of my friend is

incomplete or wrong. I'll never report for his friend's homework.

What I was talking ? JPC means Joint Parliamentary Committee, yaar if

it's wrong then blame BJP they always call it JPC than full name.

There are always used to be 2sides of coin. Right side says that all

the scam master of 2G will be punished in JPC. Truth will come in to

public for scrutiny.

In life we don't have coin which Jay used in sholey so both side can

not be right.here it comes Wrong side, JPC member will open the books

from past which have carbon copy of all scam which involves member

from all JPC family so JPC committee will make agreement as I did when

I was 10year old.

JPC member will issue clean cheat for each other and nothing will come

out. We'll get report from JPC saying that everything was proper and

2G license was sold through proper steps.



Similarity between Dabbang & 2G

1.Dabbang was biggest hit of 2010. 2.Munni was biggest badnaam 2010.

3.Mr.Kashyap was one of the best director of 2010.

1.2G was biggest hit scam of 2010.

2.Raja was biggest badnaam of 2010.

3.Mr.PM & KarunaNidhi was biggest director of 2010 scam.

I have seen highest numbers of movie of Mr.Bachchan. I do remember his

dialogues from many movie. When Raj Thakrey fought election against

sena which leads to loss of sena at many place.Raj told "aapun ne ek

maara par solid mara ki nahi"

Yaar this Raja too inspired by movie of Mr.Bachchan. Raja's dialogues

"Logo Ne itana ghotala kiya, aapun ne ek ghotala kiya par solid

ghotala kiya ya nahi"

I can not write too much against our politician or I'll be in jail on

seduction charges.

I respect people of India but sad part as being people of India I

never respect myself.



Doing Kamaal

Kamal Upadhyay

Your view can change life so have a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.