Tuesday 22 February 2011

MY Visit to KEM





In April-2010, I visited KEM hospital to get the second opinion from Government Doctors for my Eye checkup. In last week I read about how they ask patient to purchase small things like for operation. There was limit when they asked for Bulb & Torch. It’s very much fact that the treatment from Government hospital is free of cost but but it takes many other indirect cost.
Here is my email exchanged on with Din of KEM hospital
                                                                Repot from Kamal
Email1
------- Original Message --------






Subject:
Re: KEM Contact
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:35:28 +0530
From:
Kamal Akant 
To:
GS Medical College & KEM Hospital kem.edu>
References:




Dear Sir,


Thanks a lot for your help.I visited KEM hospital get treated today but was no help as got a date like we use to get in court.


also the staff either it's peon or Assistant Trainee Doctor everyone are very rude to me(with every patient also)


That was surpising.I think we should bring this to the Notice of Authority.


Looking to hear from you.


Email2
Once you enter KEM  Gate 2' take a left turn ,enter gs medical college building and on the ground floor is dr oak office
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar



From: GS Medical College & KEM Hospital kem.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 06:49:15 +0530
To: sanja >> \"Dr. Sanjay Oak\"kem.edu>
Subject: [Fwd: eyw check up at KEM]






-------- Original Message --------





Subject:
eyw check up at KEM
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:54:08 +0530
From:
Kamal Akant 
To:
GS Medical College & KEM Hospital kem.edu>




Dear Sir,


I just want to share my view in regard of my eye check at KEM Hospital.


for eye checkup we can visit KEM any day between 8.30 am to 10.30 am.


I visited the KEM for Eye checkup here is my expreiance from my 3 day use less visit to Hospital


Day1
After taking Rs.10 receipt I went to eye checkup room.Over there one person was asking to read latters in mirror,I think the mirror needs to be changed as it's too old with marks on that.
after my checkup from this fellow,I went to visit Doctor1-Doctor2.Dr.2 told me for eyedrop & called for another day.


Day2
Doctor told me to put eye drop in my eyes in every 10minutes after an hour they did the checkup.& called for number at another day.


Day3
Doctor checked with various glasses for numbers and told my left eye is weak and they can't help me to improve the visiblity.


I visited doctor to know about my hedche which is regular in every week.I don't have visibility problem.


The result from Doctor I got was very much known to me.I carried my last report from other doctors but nobody wanted to see that and the result I got from KEM after my 3day visit is use less.If you will visit Private doctor then you will get result in 1hours with just fees of Rs600.As i live at dahisar so coming KEM 3days to get eye checkup to save Rs.600 ??????


One day I got email from Dr.Oak to meet him but you know the surprize pack to me I asked one lady doctor in eye care unit for Dr.Oak office and the replies was Who is doctor OAK ?


                                                                        The End


After reading the above email you can ask to government that where the tax payer money is going when they can’t change a mirror and ask for torch & bulb. I can afford Rs.2000 cost to visit private doctors but what about the poor who are coming all the way from interior parts of India.




Doing Kamaal,
Kamal Upadhyay
Your view can change life so have a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.