Sunday 20 February 2011

Comments from Indian on World Cup 2011

  • Kalmadi : Doesn’t matter India win world cup or not but we should make money from Toilet paper and ads. I am very sad as I didn’t get single contract for World Cup

  • Raja : How did the tickets allocation take place and what about the digital rights of ads. Who sold all advertisement rights. I must have gain a lot to India.

  • Adarsh : We are thinking to construct the longest cricket stadium at Colaba so please a lot us land.

  • Yedurappa : Why no one from my family has been included in World Cup Squad

  • Jairaam Ramesh: There should be environment friendly Balls so there should be no harm to grass on ground

  • MMS : In case Dhoni will loss the match then he can say it’s team of coalition and I am not responsible for loss

  • Soniag : Bharat jeetega to ham congress ke logo ko bhi cricket mai muka denge so India can not win next time

  • Dada : Hu haa India ! Hu haa India ! Hu haa India ! Hu haa India !

  • Pritish Nandy : Best team should win

  • Jhunjhunwala : up to 2nd April “Only Cricket”

  • Suhel Seth : I am going to tihar to enjoy cricket with all my friends there

  • Kamal : South Africa should win



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

Your view can change life so have a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.