Thursday 12 January 2012

Dhoni lost match

I always try not to write anything about cricket. I want the other Blogger should take responsibility to write for cricket. Cricket is only game now a days India knows.





Team India lost their last match against Australia. Let me tell you I don't like cricket but didn't like when Indian Media started firing on Team India and captain Dhoni.



News channel other than ENGLISH always ready with two types of script when Team India play cricket. one script when India will win match and one script when India will loss.



Dhoni Ke Dhurandhar,

Team India Ke Sher,



There are many jargon words they use to describe Man In Blue but same News Channels turn devils If they failed to win match.



Dhoni Ke Sena Hogayi Dher,

Dhoni lost his charm



don't know why this News Channels always want that India should win match. I don't see any fun in game if there won't be chances of loss and win.



My advise to News Channels, they should take Cricket as game enjoy and not as wedding of their daughter which SHOULDES BE successful.



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.