Monday 23 January 2012

Mess after Mess by VodafoneIn


I always tell my friend that go for Vodafone and it’s great for customer care service and network is much better. I recently went on roaming and there was mess after mess by Vodafone while I was in roaming.



When I was in roaming, I tried to call many numbers from which few were not getting connected. I tried all possible way to get my call connected. I tweeted to Vodafone for my issues and got the promise to call but as my calls were important so I myself called to Vodafone Customer care service. Customer care executive gave me solution which never worked. I replied to Vodafone with same feedback that I am not satisfied with Customer care solution.



Vodafone charged me to their customer care with roaming rate. I got surprise that when Customer care Team called me to know my feedback in more details which I sent via SMS. They didn’t provide me any solution and again Vodafone charged me for feedback call.



I sent email to Vodafone and then I got call from Customer care and they also provided me same answer which their earlier executive told me and send email for same with details which never worked and he also told me to call on 198 regional customer care. I called on regional customer care and that was of no use. Regional customer care executive told that he doesn’t has details of my number so he can’t help me.



I changed my district and without changing any setting my outgoing on that few numbers started. I am very sad that I experienced these on my Vodafone. Now I can say "Where every you go at some places Vodafone Network doesn’t follow."



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.