Thursday 5 April 2012

Doordarshan


I born at 1987 but started watching TV in 1992.In the year 1993.I got TV
at my home. Do you know my favourite channel was DD NATIONAL & DD METRO
reason as there were no other channels.










We daily used to set frequency of our TV Antenna to get clarity of picture. I
do remember all the programmes have seen like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Shree
Krishna, Chandrkanta, Mogali, Vikram - Betal and the last one I remember is
shaktimaan and same time private channels came in. They started their show and
slowly took over all market.
 



You will say I forgot about Maalgudi days but no one can forget it but today we
don't know the name of any of show aired on DD. I don't know the name of any
Anchor of DD News. Government has huge amount of money and resource but when private
players come to provide same service then Government service get worst.



I am sure today 5year old boy from any of Metro city don't know about DD though
they know Pogo, Cartoon Network. People in Government ministry never think
about growth of government revenue as their revenue getting increased by growth
of private players. It’s so sad to write that government can't help their own
system for growth.
 



One day people won't remember there was channel as Doordarshan.





Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay




No comments:

Post a Comment

.