Monday 24 December 2012

Review on Nokia Lumia 510


I am using Nokia Mobile from last 6years. I decided to purchase new mobile and most of my friends recommended me Android mobile but I thought going with Nokia windows will be great as I liked the nokia brand after using it from last so many years.

I purchased Nokia Lumia 510 but soon realized that Nokia Launched Windows Lumia Phone without much Research & Development on the product. Nokia Lumia 510 missed basic feature which normal or simple handset of Nokia is having. Let’s discuss them one by one. 





  • Speaker Volume & Earpiece Volume are sync with each other i.e if you increase or decrease volume of speaker or earpiece so other will be set on same level.

  • Music Player Volume & Ringing Tone volume are sync with each other i.e if you increase or decrease volume of Music Player or Ringtone so other will be set on same level.

  • Bluetooth devise doesn’t work with most of other mobiles

  • 4GB Memory. You can only use 2.68GB Memory of Mobile and biggest drop back you can't increase memory with extended card

  • Alarm will only wake you up when mobile is switch on.

  • Video transfer from computer to Mobile is too tough 

  • No Option for the Audio recording

  • Sound output very slow

  • Incoming call screen get hang some time


I don’t recommend people to buy this mobile and in same cost you will get good mobile of some other brand.





Doing Kamaal,
 
 

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.