Tuesday 25 October 2011

Ra One

SRK is coming back with his Home Production Ra-One. A movies which has Super Hero and story like “Tunpur Ka Superhero.” A child want to see his father as Super hero and It starts in some gaming machine. I don’t know actual story but with so many ads everywhere I think ,yes it’s almost same.



Aamir Khan did very good promotion for few of his last movies. He got bald in Gajani and became underground person in 3Idiot. He has his own style of marketing his Film. However SRK has taken help of marketing tools like Internet.





I am very much sure that SRK has to spend a lesser money to fight MP election from any part of country and I give my personal guarantee for his WIN. There are over marketing going for Ra One. I am sure Barack Obama is not doing so much campaign for his next Presidential election.



SRK has good fan following in India and very good fan following in overseas. If Movie has good story and have power to attract then there won’t be need for so much over marketing, after watching so many ads online and on TV. I think I know the story and there is no need to go for Ra One to see G-One.



Let's hope movie will do well.



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.