Thursday 1 March 2012

Who I am?






One day I woke up in the morning.





I failed to remember anything from the past of my life not even my
name.





I was thinking “Who I am?”





I was walking on the Road and I came to know I am at AUSTRALIA.





Few people told me you are an Indian.





I got my Passport and came to India and Landed in Mumbai.













Here is my experience from Australia to My Hometown Varanshi “Who
I am?”







In world, I am Human being.





When I was at Australia…. I am Indian.





I came to India…. I am North Indian.





I went to North India….I am from UP.





I went to UP….I am Brahamin.





I went to Brahamins..I am class two Brahamin..





Oh my god after knowing these much still I am confused “Who I am?”
Looking to get Answer?





God created us to enjoy life but we divided it in so many sub
parts that even god is confuse “Creation of Human Being is his biggest success
or biggest failure.








Doing Kamaal


Kamal Upadhyay






No comments:

Post a Comment

.