Monday 19 December 2011

crore spent on advertisements

Various government agencies spent lot’s of money on Birth Anniversaries of Rajiv Gansghi and Indira Gandhi for advertisement. As confirmed the amount spent was upto Rs.7.25 crore. I don’t see anything wrong in money spent to let people know when India Gandhi ji or Rajiv Gandhi ji took birth.





We don’t care for birth of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi till it’ll be declared as National Holiday. Let there be holiday on all birth Anniversaries of Gandhi family. I am very much happy that crores spent on Advertisement which gave chance to various agencies to make money which have been employed many poor people of India.





I’ll request all ministries to pay me also few lacs for next Birth Anniversaries of any of political leader of India from past or let’s celebrate birthday of Atal Bihari Vajpayee. I am always happy to run ad like other media to run money.



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.