Friday 23 December 2011

Don 2

SRK is coming back with Don 2, a movie which has Don. I don’t know actual story but with so many ads everywhere I have booked my ticket. I have read review on rediff, which is not so good but then to will love to watch SRK playing Don again.





Aamir Khan did very good promotion for few of his last movies. He got bald in Gajani and became underground person in 3Idiot. He has his own style of marketing his Film. However SRK has taken help of marketing tools like Internet and you tube to get people know about Don 2. He has promoted Ra One also same way and yes it was successful movie to get people in hall.



I am very much sure that SRK has to spend a lesser money to fight MP election from any part of country and I give my personal guarantee for his WIN. I am sure Barack Obama is not doing so much campaign for his next Presidential election.



I knew story of Don by SRK so didn’t see it 1st time but this time I don’t know story so let’s give one try for Don 2.



Let's hope movie will do well.



Doing Kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment

.