Saturday 10 December 2011

Indian on Free Speech




Manmohan Singh : Allow 51% FDI in retail and I''ll express myself after that.



Sonia Gandhi : I am not felling well from last few month so will comment after getting normal.



Rahul Gandhi : I am busy to make my next plan for UP election and now days selecting lucky 5 Dalit with whom will stay at time of UP

election.





Kapil Sibal : People quoted me wrong way, I am never against free speech.



Sushama Swaraj : We won't allow to function parliament if there will be law on Free speech.



Omar Abdullah : I don't support free speech as few people use this power to separate Kashmir from India.



Naveen Jindal : I support free speech in haryanvi language.



Raj Thackrey : Me aata mumbai BMC election madhe busy aahe. Me free speech la support karto.



Uddhav Thackrey : Raj ne bolata to mai kya bolu.



Rakhi Sawant : Hay Rabba agar free speech par ban ho gaya to mai News mai kaise aaungi.



Rajnikant : Free speech is my birth right.. mind it !





Doing kamaal,

Kamal Upadhyay

Above views are expressed by write to create humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.